If your watch supports sleep monitoring and you experience any issues, please try the following:
Ensure your device is properly charged, fitted well and is worn continuously through the night. For many smart watches, at least three hours of sleep is required to provide good data.
1. Bind the watch to phone
1. Why do you think the steps are not accurate? Do you use other app to count steps?
You can use this function to learn your heart rate speed and strength and see if there is arrhythmia. A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute.
1. Charge it for 2 hours and try again
1. Download app and follow the app to give authorization or some functions might not be available
1. When you turn on DND, functions like raise to wake, message notification and vibration will be blocked in scheduled period
1. Watch is not a professional medical device and the data are for reference only
2. Range of systolic pressure and diastolic pressure is from 90 to 140mmHg and 60 to 90mmHg respectively
3. It’s recommended that you measure blood pressure when you get up in the morning
4. Please place watch 1 cm away from styloid process of ulna and leave one-finger space between band and wrist
5. When you measure, keep wrist in front of heart, do not talk and keep breathe evenly
6. In blood pressure page, slide down to re-measure
1. Try to raise up wrist at a different angle or frequency
2. Check if DND is on
3. Swing watch to activate sensor and try again
4. Reset watch to factory
5. Ask seller for aftersales
Heart rate sensor uses photoelectricity - the sensor generates green light through skin onto blood. When heart beats, blood will speed up and reflect back to sensor which will get data. If you place watch on table or have watch covered, the sensor will receive wrong data. This issue cannot be fixed unless we use another sensor that can identify living creature but it will more expensive.
Fully charge the smart watch, then restart it. If you have not used your watch before, or if it has not been used for a long time, it will not turn on because of discharge protection. The watch will need to be fully charged first.
Yes. Without Bluetooth connection to your phone, the smartwatch can still be used as an independent watch to check the time, calories burned, counting steps, distance run, etc. There’s just no way to see more history and no way to get notifications from your cellphone.