You can judge whether the earphones and charging case are low on power according to the light prompts. The specific battery level of the earphones can be viewed on the QCY app.
（There may be slight deviations in the APP's battery capacity, and the values are for reference only）
The earphones may be completely battery death after being transported for a long time and cannot be activated after being charged for a short period of time. Please use the data cable to charge the earphones and earphone case continuously for 2~3 hours. (Make sure the sticker or plastic film attached to the earphones is removed before, so the earphones can come into contact with the earphone case for charging).
The charging voltage of QCY Bluetooth earphones can only be 5V~5.5V, and the current can only be 0.5-2A for normal charging. If the current and voltage exceed the charging standard, it may cause problems with the earphones. It is recommended to choose the correct charging method when charging to avoid damaging the earphones.
Currently, only G1 of our QCY products supports wireless charging.
Please try the following and check if symptoms improve:
If the earbuds cannot be charged
1. Clean the charging contacts on the earbuds and charging case with a dry cloth and alcohol-based disinfectant to ensure that the contacts are clean and dry.
2. After putting the earbuds into the charging case correctly, you can check whether the earbuds is charging normally by the LED indicator light on the charging case flashing.
3. Charge Both Your Earbuds and the Case
4. Replace the data cable/USB charger connected to the device you want to charge, and check if it can be charged again.
5. Reset Your earbuds. If you still cannot charge after trying the above methods, please put the earbuds back into the charging case, close the lid for 6 seconds, and then try to open the lid again.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Confirm that the charging case has power left (press the button on the case and check if at least one LED is illuminated).
2. Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and charging case are completely clean and dry of sweat and water. Then put earbuds correctly into the case.
3. Connect the case with your included USB cable and plug it into a USB power source.
If you have additional questions, please contact QCY customer support for further assistance. Make sure to mention that you have tried the steps in this FAQ so our customer service staff do not ask you to repeat them.
The earphones need to be charged for 1.5 hours, and the charging case needs 2~3 hours.
You can judge whether charging is complete based on the earphones or pressing the charging case to confirm the light prompt.